Blog #1 of Breaking Dawn

Hey guys, I am about to read Breaking Dawn right now. The cool thing is that I am about to make a five blogs about Breaking Dawn. Here's the first blog for Breaking Dawn:



I have decided to read the book Breaking Dawn. I have chosen this book because it is a fantasy book and it has wolves and vampires. Not to mention I have seen all of the movies that already came out.  I decided that if the movies were really good, then the books must be really good. I have already started reading it and I think that the author put a good starting point. As you all know, I have spent some of my time reading fantasy novels by Rick Riordan. So I thought about getting started on a new book until his new book comes out. I think that this is going to be a really good and detailed book. I know that Bella and Edward get married and they get a baby. I guess that I'll have to continue to read this and see what happens.